As regards the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 13 Section 1 and Section 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ of the EU, L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we hereby inform you that:
The Controller of your personal data is HR BEMO Sp. z o.o. (43-392 Międzyrzecze Górne)
You can contact us as follows:
We process data obtained from you when you place your first order.
1. We process your personal data, because it is necessary for the provision of our services, especially for:
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 Section 1 Point f) of the GDPR
Your personal data will be used by us only to carry out transactions with you properly and it includes any possible related activities, including also the use of the services of the entities supporting us e.g., in transport (courier service, shipping companies), payments (banks, financial institutions), receivables recovery, etc. The data will not be passed to any other entities that do not cooperate with us in that scope, except for the entities entitled to process the data pursuant to current legislation (e.g., control authorities).
Your data will not be transferred to any countries outside the European Economic Area.
We shall store your personal data throughout the term of a contract concluded with you and also upon the lapse thereof in order to:
As regards the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
To conclude any contract with you and provide any service you need to provide us with the following data:
The provision of personal data may, in some cases, be laid down in legal provisions and we can expect you to provide such data (e.g., for tax purposes), and failure to provide such data may have the consequences provided for therein. In other cases, the provision of the data will be a contractual requirement or a prerequisite for service provision and then the provision of the data is voluntary. If we are not able to process such data for any reason, we unfortunately cannot conclude a contract effectively and, in consequence, are not in position to provide any services to you or else the provision of such services may be limited considerably.
Your personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
1. Only the information contained in cookie files is automatically collected by the website.
2. Cookie files are text files that are stored on the user’s end device. They are intended to be used when a user is viewing the website. First of all they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the storage time at the end device.
3. The website operator: HR BEMO Sp. z o.o. (43-392 Międzyrzecze Górne) is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses cookie files to:
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary. They are stored until you leave the website (by entering another website, logging out or closing your browser).Persistent cookies are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them or for the period of time defined in their settings.
6. You can choose to change your browser settings at any time to block cookie files or obtain information about their placement on your device. You can check other available options in your web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set to accept cookie files on the user’s device by default.
7. The Website Operator notifies that changes to your web browser settings may limit your access to some features of the website.
8. Cookie files used by our website (placed on your device) can be made available to partners and advertisers cooperating with us.
9. Information concerning web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its producer.